This processor sends SNMP set requests to a SNMP agent in order to update information associated to a given OID. This processor supports
SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3. The component is based on SNMP4J.
The processor constructs SNMP Set requests by extracting information from FlowFile attributes. The processor is looking for attributes
prefixed with snmp$. If such an attribute is found, the attribute name is split using the $ character. The second element must
respect the OID format to be considered as a valid OID. If there is a third element, it must represents the SMI Syntax integer value of
the type of data associated to the given OID to allow a correct conversion. If there is no third element, the value is considered as a String
and the value will be sent as an OctetString object.
At the time of writing this document it only defines the essential configuration properties which are suitable for most cases.
Other properties will be defined later as this component progresses.
- Host - [REQUIRED] the name of the host where the SNMP agent is running. (default is localhost)
- Port - [REQUIRED] the port number on which the SNMP agent is listening. (default is 161)
- Version - [REQUIRED] the SNMP version to use (SNMPv1 [default], or SNMPv2c, or SNMPv3)
- Community - [REQUIRED if SNMPv1 or SNMPv2c] the SNMP community to use. (default is public)
- Security Level - [REQUIRED if SNMPv3] the security level to use. (default is authPriv)
- Security Name - [REQUIRED if SNMPv3] the security name (user name) to use.
- Authentication Protocol - [REQUIRED if SNMPv3 and authNoPriv or authPriv] the authentication protocol to use.
- Authentication Password - [REQUIRED if SNMPv3 and authNoPriv or authPriv] the authentication password to use.
- Private Protocol - [REQUIRED if SNMPv3 and authPriv] the private protocol to use.
- Private Password - [REQUIRED if SNMPv3 and authPriv] the private password to use.
- Retries - [REQUIRED] Sets the number of retries to be performed before a request is timed out. (default is 0)
- Timeout - [REQUIRED] Sets timeout in milliseconds before a confirmed request is resent or timed out. (default is 5000)