A subproject of Apache NiFi to store and manage shared resources.
Registry - a subproject of Apache NiFi - is a complementary application that provides a central location for storage and management of shared resources across one or more instances of NiFi or MiNiFi.
Apache NiFi Registry provides the following features:
- Implementation of a Flow Registry for storing and managing versioned flows
- Integration with NiFi to allow storing, retrieving, and upgrading versioned flows from a Flow Registry
- Administration of the Registry for defining users, groups, and policies
- Getting Started with Apache NiFi Registry
Getting Started with Apache NiFi Registry×
- Setting Up a Secure Apache NiFi Registry
Setting Up a Secure Apache NiFi Registry×
- Setting Up a Secure NiFi to Integrate with a Secure NiFi Registry
Setting Up a Secure NiFi to Integrate with a Secure NiFi Registry×
- Storing Versioned Flows in a Git Repository
Storing Versioned Flows in a Git Repository×